The current number two of the Medef and candidate for its presidency Patrick Martin presented Tuesday, May 23 a program pleading the need for growth to solve the climate crisis and ensure the sustainability of the French social model.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- The Banque de France is more optimistic about the French economy for 2023, but less for 2024 and 2025
- The Banque de France will revise its 2023 growth forecast "a little upwards"
- The growth forecast for 2024 will be "updated" in the finance law, according to Cazenave
- Art and Windows: honoring French know-how
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals