The Minister of Public Accounts, Olivier Dussopt, and the President of the Superior Council of the Order of Land Surveyors, Vincent Saint-Aubin, signed this Thursday March 25 a partnership agreement on the digitization and provision of services public land data produced by the profession.
Selection of products
To read also
- Financing the digital transformation of French companies: extension of France Num Guaranteed Loans until 2023
- Climate emergency: Syntec-Ingénierie calls for the rapid deployment of the digital twin
- Matterport Accelerates Workflow for Construction Industry with Launch of BIM File and Autodesk Revit Plugin
- Optimizing technical asset management through the use of digital mock-ups
- 5G and augmented reality catalysts for the digitization of construction sites
- The Government launches a campaign on access to very high speed for all and everywhere in France
- Optimizing the operation and maintenance of buildings using BIM
- Expert insight: BIM, a lever to improve the carbon footprint of buildings
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure