The President of the Réunion Region, Huguette Bello, announced a few days ago the partial opening of the new coastal road, a viaduct a few tens of meters from the coast, designed to relieve congestion on a vital road axis of this island of Indian Ocean.
Selection of products
To read also
- Eiffage Construction installs a tower crane on the 26th floor of the Hopen Tower in Paris-La Défense
- EPFA French Guiana launches two development operations based on the principle of "Living in the landscape"
- A duo of architects thoroughly restores the Grand Rex to celebrate its 90th anniversary
- Guardian Glass takes on the challenge of the Hekla Tower
- In the south of Niger, the largest oil pipeline in Africa takes shape
- Development work at Châtillon-Montrouge station on the future line 15 South of the Grand Paris Express
- In the Basque Country, stoppage of a building site on a pile of waste
- "Marseille en grand": first stone of an emblematic school
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains