A building located in Chaponost (Rhône) partially collapsed on Wednesday morning, November 16, the firefighters said, adding that no casualties or injuries were to be deplored.
Selection of products
To read also
- After the death of two undocumented workers on a construction site in 2019, seven men in court
- In Baghdad, real estate is on the rise, also driven by money laundering
- Searches in the Nice-Côte-d'Azur metropolis targeting the public procurement service
- In Hanoi, Vietnam, French colonial houses threaten to collapse
- Death of Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi, Pritzker Prize winner and disciple of Le Corbusier
- Free electricity, cuts, load reductions: the CGT continues the movement against the pension reform
- In Cameroon resumption of work announced on a large sports complex after a dispute
- Evacuations in northern India where homes are cracking and collapsing
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials