Parliament must definitively adopt Thursday, November 17 the bill paving the way for a modulation of unemployment insurance according to the economic situation, a prospect which bristles the left, the far right and the unions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance: the reduction in the duration of compensation in force on February 1
- Fight against squats: lively debates in sight in the Senate
- The Assembly facilitates the energy renovation work of communities and the State
- Pensions: a still vague "index" to improve the employment of seniors
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023