SEQENS and CSTB are experimenting with a new system for collecting and sharing BIM data in real time, which can be used by all players in the residential building operation chain.
Selection of products
To read also
- Optimizing technical asset management through the use of digital mock-ups
- 5G and augmented reality catalysts for the digitization of construction sites
- The Government launches a campaign on access to very high speed for all and everywhere in France
- Expert insight: BIM, a lever to improve the carbon footprint of buildings
- Partnership with the Directorate-General of Public Finances and the Order of Surveyors: digitization to reinforce the public service
- Recovery plan: 88 million euros for the "digital transformation" of communities
- The government places everyday digital technology at the heart of the recovery plan
- The State supports a project to offer private 5G networks
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate