It is the skyscraper that replaced, in the New York sky, the twin towers which had gone up in smoke. Inaugurated in 2014, the One World Trade Center, at 541 meters, the tallest building in the United States, quickly became an iconic tower of the American economic capital, a symbol of resilience after the horror of the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Selection of products
To read also
- The ecological municipality of Strasbourg tackles parking
- Four years after Grigny's call, suburban mayors are offering their "solutions"
- Pressed by Macron, the Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolis is undergoing a forced change
- "Marseille en grand": the point six weeks after the Macron plan
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat