"A real shock": the real estate crisis seems to be confirmed with a first drop since 2015 in prices in the old, a trend largely due to the difficulties of households to borrow and which is likely to continue.
Selection of products
To read also
- A return to school between uncertainties, hope and concerns for the construction materials sector
- The French economy is bending but not breaking, according to the Banque de France
- After the spring rebound, French growth lacks “resilience”
- The real estate boom is coming to an end in France
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work