The prices of second-hand housing in France continued to increase in the third quarter of 2021, by 7,4% over one year, a greater increase in the region, according to the index jointly established by notaries and INSEE published on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM Congress: government and social landlords part without major progress
- In Lyon, HLM and government are trying to put the pieces back together
- The HLM world calls for "assuming energy sobriety"
- Housing is burning and we are looking elsewhere according to AFIL
- The Federation of Public Housing Offices is sounding the alarm and alerting the public authorities
- Estates general of housing at the end of November in Marseille, where there is urgency
- Social landlords will miss their construction targets
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?