The OKNOPLAST Group inaugurated its two-year sponsorship with the MOCAK Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, at the group's annual international HelloOKNOPLAST#3 conference last October. The sharing of common values was at the origin of this partnership; design and creativity are at the heart of the manufacturer's innovations.
Selection of products
To read also
- AkzoNobel once again distinguished Top Employer in France and Europe
- VMZINC® receives a 2nd EcoVadis silver medal for its commitment to sustainability
- Grohe awarded EcoVadis gold medal for its CSR policy
- Environment trophy for equipment manufacturers: Kiloutou rewards Volvo
- The PBM group is once again organizing the Stairs Design Awards competition for student architects
- Semin launches "Les talented" the first trophy dedicated to women in construction
- Investments for the future program (PIA3): Alkern winner of the “Innov Avenir Filière” call for projects
- Technal launches the 2nd edition of its international architecture competition "WATA"
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022