IUCN France called on Wednesday 1 February for better consideration of the impacts on the environment and biodiversity in the planning of new offshore wind projects, the day after the adoption by the National Assembly of the draft law on acceleration of renewable energies.
Selection of products
To read also
- FNSEA and renewables union agree to push these energies in the agricultural sector
- A photovoltaic panel farm located at sea, a first in France
- The green hydrogen project of La Mède by TotalEnergies and Engie, tripled and shifted to 2026
- The State prosecuted for "inaction" in favor of renewable energies
- First work at sea for floating wind turbines in the Mediterranean
- The renewables sector challenges the profit sharing set by the State
- Provide Africa with clean energy, for the price of a few gas terminals
- France Hydrogène reacts to the two delegated acts adopted by the European Commission for renewable hydrogen
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector