Four major public debates will be held this year to determine, by large coastline, the positioning of the future offshore wind turbine areas that France intends to deploy by 2050, the president of the National Debate Commission said on Tuesday January 17. public (CNDP), Chantal Jouanno.
Selection of products
To read also
- Off the coast of Normandy, the largest French wind farm awarded to EDF
- Renewable energy producer Voltalia grows but widens its losses in 2022
- FNSEA and renewables union agree to push these energies in the agricultural sector
- A photovoltaic panel farm located at sea, a first in France
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022