Off-site construction is an innovative construction method that allows building components to be manufactured and pre-assembled, in the factory, for installation on the final site.
Selection of products
To read also
- Housing and office construction continues to rise
- The year 2021 has been very trying for building craftsmen according to the ARTI Santé BTP barometer
- The trustees of co-ownership jostled by insolent start-ups
- For ¾ of French people, the cost of work is the main obstacle to improving the energy efficiency of their home
- Insulation companies call on the government to relaunch the sector to protect the purchasing power and employment of the French
- Old real estate, "refuge" in the face of uncertainties, continues to climb
- Infographic: weather forecast for building permits in the 1st quarter of 2022
- Consultation of craft businesses: obstacles to the pursuit of activity are setting in and concern prevails
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022