Launched in June 2021, the Off-Site survey delivered its results in an unprecedented barometer published by BATIMAT, Campus Hors-Site, with the support of the Future Investment Plan, and TBC Innovations. These results were presented during the last Rendez-vous du Mondial du Bâtiment broadcast on November 5.
Selection of products
To read also
- In 2021, requests for mediation increase by 15% with Urssaf
- Despite the crisis, professionals specializing in energy renovation work are showing optimism
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations