Obat, a SaaS solution that facilitates the management and procedures of building professionals, raises €6 million in seed from Truffle Capital, Evolem and Club Holnest, in order to accelerate its growth with VSEs and SMEs in the building sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Elcia recycles its Batimat stand: the CO2 equivalent of 10 round trips Paris/Madrid by plane saved
- CEME uses Fieldwire to efficiently coordinate its projects between the field and the office
- A successful first for the Diapason Users Club organized by ISIA, a subsidiary of the ELCIA Group
- Sitowie acquires solid means to revolutionize the predictive maintenance of buildings
- Between ProDevis 9 and its 100% eco-designed stand, Elcia is constantly innovating for the Batimat show
- A.Doc presents Batimat with the latest version of its BIM design software for timber frame projects
- Graneet releases its new Management Control Module
- Algar (formerly Allow me to Construire) launches two new BtoB offers for construction professionals
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?