Engie Solutions has announced that it has won the new Nouméa electricity distribution and supply contract, which promises forecast revenue of 1,5 billion euros over the 15-year contract term.
Selection of products
To read also
- The attraction of Ile-de-France weighed on per capita growth in neighboring regions
- Justice cancels a card which "sanctuarys" more than 100.000 hectares of agricultural land in Corsica
- In Normandy, public transport is going green with the rise of BioNGV
- The expropriation judges, witnesses of the changes in Seine-Saint-Denis
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit