The volume of second-hand housing transactions cumulatively over the last twelve months in France (excluding Mayotte) reached 1.083.000 transactions at the end of February 2023. Since August 2021, this volume has been contracting after an extremely concentrated and exceptional upward period, thus regaining the level observed just before the health crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- A return to school between uncertainties, hope and concerns for the construction materials sector
- The French economy is bending but not breaking, according to the Banque de France
- After the spring rebound, French growth lacks “resilience”
- The real estate boom is coming to an end in France
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals