François Hollande, who had worked on the Paris agreements sealed in 2015 at the end of the COP21, does not expect "not much" from the COP27 which will meet in a few weeks in Egypt, with the exception of funding for the countries emerging and developing.
Selection of products
To read also
- COP27: France welcomes progress but regrets a lack of ambition in the face of the climate emergency
- An architect of the Paris climate agreement pleads not to "let go" of the +1,5°C objective
- Germany will in turn withdraw from the Energy Charter Treaty
- Macron proposes a decarbonization pact to the industrialists who emit the most CO2 in France
- Industrial greenhouse gas emitters received at the Elysée Palace
- Russia may have accelerated the planet's energy transition in spite of itself
- Railroads, villas, beaches... In California, the ocean swallows the coast
- In the United States, the standards of reconstruction after a hurricane are those of the "climate of the past"
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban