It is their "happiest day" since they arrived in France: immigrant workers, illegally employed in recent months on the construction sites of the Paris Olympic Games, obtained their regularization on Friday January 27, a "political" decision which will "change (their) lives".
Selection of products
To read also
- Pensions: employers' organizations received at Matignon on Wednesday
- In Rennes, the fed up and fear of traders in the face of thugs
- Pensions: unions invited to Matignon, new day of mobilization on April 6
- Roads, universities, transport, waste: panorama of the mobilization against the pension reform
- Pensions: a "blocked" situation like never since 1995, according to an expert
- Strikes, blockages: update on the mobilization against the pension reform
- Pensions: Borne reaches out to unions before a 10th round in the street on Tuesday
- Pensions: left-wing senators file an appeal with the Constitutional Council
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- Reliability of the DPE: the professionals of the Real Estate Diagnosis call on the Government to go further
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.
- Do we make a terrace?
- 20-Year Architectural Consultant Clayton Taylor Explains Why He's Ditching SketchUP for ARCHLine