Nice was classified Tuesday as a Unesco World Heritage Site under the title of "Riviera winter resort town" for its architectural, landscape and town planning heritage shaped by 200 years of cosmopolitan history from the end of the XNUMXth century. .
Selection of products
To read also
- 840 million euros in donations collected for Notre-Dame
- The work of securing Notre-Dame de Paris has been completed
- In Tunis, the European city center threatened with disappearance
- The church of Eladio Dieste in Uruguay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria