NGE, the 4th largest construction group in France with headquarters in Provence, and Pôle emploi Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur have signed a partnership agreement which sets up innovative systems, hitherto never tested between a company in the sector construction and employment center.
Selection of products
To read also
- Office real estate erodes Nexity's turnover
- The ACPR sanctions the company Assurance Mutuelle D'Illkirch-Graffenstaden
- Vinci Airports sets up in Mexico
- Equans, TF1-M6: Bouygues stays the course on its merger-acquisition operations despite their costs
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?