After the tensions linked to the Covid-19 health and economic crisis, the construction sector is experiencing an unprecedented shortage of raw materials linked to the conflict between Ukraine and Russia, leading to a new surge in the price of materials and the deterioration delivery times.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate prices on the coast boosted by the health crisis, according to Fnaim
- Logistics real estate is at a turning point in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- Paris airports are revising their forecasts upwards for 2022
- Back to normal for commercial real estate in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- The decline in activity in materials moderated in May
- The Banque de France confirms its growth forecast at 0,25% in the second quarter
- Tensions in the construction industry: suppliers and customers commit to more "solidarity"
- Real estate continues to climb but industry experts predict a slowdown in the coming months
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?