CAPEB, CNATP, IRIS-ST and OPPBTP unveil the results of a new national survey devoted to the development of webinars. Its purpose is to identify the expectations and needs of craft businesses in the construction sector in this area.
Selection of products
To read also
- The year 2021 has been very trying for building craftsmen according to the ARTI Santé BTP barometer
- The trustees of co-ownership jostled by insolent start-ups
- For ¾ of French people, the cost of work is the main obstacle to improving the energy efficiency of their home
- Insulation companies call on the government to relaunch the sector to protect the purchasing power and employment of the French
- Old real estate, "refuge" in the face of uncertainties, continues to climb
- Infographic: weather forecast for building permits in the 1st quarter of 2022
- Consultation of craft businesses: obstacles to the pursuit of activity are setting in and concern prevails
- The building trades growing in the 1st quarter of 2022 despite an uncertain context and the threat of inflation
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices