The French Association for Insulation in Expanded Polystyrene in the Building (AFIPEB), bringing together the main transformers of expanded polystyrene (Corstyrene, Etex, Hirsch Isolation, Innolation, Isobox, IsolFrance, Isossol, Knauf) and supported by polystyrene producers expansive such as Gabriel Technologie, has just appointed its new Steering Committee.
Selection of products
To read also
- REP Bâtiment: Valdelia is positioned in the sector applied to Building Construction Products and Materials (PMCB)
- The National Forestry Office (ONF) will cut nearly 500 jobs in five years
- The building materials sector offers a roadmap for future regional executives
- Timber manufacturers want to limit oak exports to China to "save" French sawmills
- Coénove is concerned about the consequences of the future climate law on the energy mix
- The shortage of raw materials weighs on the glues, adhesives, sealants and expansive foams sector
- UN General Assembly proclaims 2022 "International Year of Glass"
- Joinery Manufacturers take stock of the past year and prepare for the future
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province