Some 811.500 apprenticeship contracts were signed in the private sector in 2022, an increase of 14% compared to 2021, according to the results of the Ministry of Labor made public Thursday evening March 2.
Selection of products
To read also
- A flat-rate contribution for employees to the personal training account (CPF) “implemented” in 2024
- In the Dunkirk training plant, learning the “good gestures” of nuclear power
- Learning: the CMAs and the Régions de France association call on the government to save the 2024 school year
- Back to school day at banking school
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs