The number of building permits issued between November 2021 and October 2022 increased by 7,5% compared to the same period a year ago despite a drop in the last three months, according to estimates published Wednesday, November 30 by the Ministry of the ecological transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Building permits for new housing fall in the 4th quarter, 482.200 authorizations in 2022
- Luxury real estate, always more expensive
- The building materials market struggles at the end of 2022
- Logistics real estate had a mixed year in 2022
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds