The number of building permits issued between April and June fell sharply (-9,5%) compared to the first quarter of 2022, when they had experienced a sharp increase (+22,4%), according to estimates published Friday by the Ministry of Ecological Transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Climate, demographic and energy crises: how does each country redefine its priorities to build the city of tomorrow?
- In 2021, requests for mediation increase by 15% with Urssaf
- Despite the crisis, professionals specializing in energy renovation work are showing optimism
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns
- Roadsides, railways, and some agricultural land will be used to produce solar energy