More than 500.000 building permits were issued between May 2021 and April 2022, a level not seen in more than ten years, according to estimates published Tuesday by the Ministry of Ecological Transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Logistics real estate is at a turning point in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- Paris airports are revising their forecasts upwards for 2022
- Back to normal for commercial real estate in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- The decline in activity in materials moderated in May
- The Banque de France confirms its growth forecast at 0,25% in the second quarter
- Tensions in the construction industry: suppliers and customers commit to more "solidarity"
- Real estate continues to climb but industry experts predict a slowdown in the coming months
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE