The guide "Green roofs and terraces" describes the construction of roofs and terraces with insulation and waterproofing membrane coating, receiving a complex of "extensive" multilayer greening. This complex generally comprises a drainage layer, a filter layer, a substrate and finally, a layer of vegetation.
Selection of products
To read also
- The practical sustainable development guide "External thermal insulation by coating on EPS insulation" from the CSTB is available
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Publication of practical guide to sustainable development CSTB "Pellet stoves and inserts"
- Radon and polluted soils: building protection
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter