The guide "Green roofs and terraces" describes the construction of roofs and terraces with insulation and waterproofing membrane coating, receiving a complex of "extensive" multilayer greening. This complex generally comprises a drainage layer, a filter layer, a substrate and finally, a layer of vegetation.
Selection of products
To read also
- CCTP: recommendations and model clauses
- "Eiffel, the genius of iron", edited by Christine Bonneton
- In 2019, Dicobat gets a facelift with two new updated and enriched editions
- Vacancy in housing: Strategies and methods for getting out of it
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol