The guide "Green roofs and terraces" describes the construction of roofs and terraces with insulation and waterproofing membrane coating, receiving a complex of "extensive" multilayer greening. This complex generally comprises a drainage layer, a filter layer, a substrate and finally, a layer of vegetation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Radon and polluted soils: building protection
- CCTP: recommendations and model clauses
- "Eiffel, the genius of iron", edited by Christine Bonneton
- In 2019, Dicobat gets a facelift with two new updated and enriched editions
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate