The guide "Green roofs and terraces" describes the construction of roofs and terraces with insulation and waterproofing membrane coating, receiving a complex of "extensive" multilayer greening. This complex generally comprises a drainage layer, a filter layer, a substrate and finally, a layer of vegetation.
Selection of products
To read also
- New edition of "Profession Architecte" published by Eyrolles
- Publication of practical guide to sustainable development CSTB "Pellet stoves and inserts"
- Radon and polluted soils: building protection
- CCTP: recommendations and model clauses
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers