Pernod Ricard's new world headquarters, called The Island, located in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, has just won the prize for the best development project of the year in the “medium corporate building” category.
Selection of products
To read also
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%