Leader certification in France, a country considered to be the most advanced in terms of certification of sustainable buildings, the HQETM (High Environmental Quality) certification continues its international development and specifically in Europe.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to succeed in our transitions and rehabilitate the act of housing?
- New momentum to support the sector of bio and geosourced materials in buildings
- Unafo denounces a black year 2020 for the production of social housing and makes proposals
- The first PROFEEL practical sheets for self-monitoring of energy renovation works available free of charge
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province