The Liberal government of Justin Trudeau announced on Tuesday, November 21, new measures in favor of Canadian households, particularly to combat the housing crisis, in a budget update which forecasts a higher deficit than expected in the years to come.
Selection of products
To read also
- Five men indicted for vast social fraud in the construction industry in Nantes
- Unemployment Insurance sharply revises downwards its surplus forecast for 2024
- In California, villas find themselves on the verge of emptiness after the latest storm
- Fatal collapse on a construction site in Florence
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!