Opponents of the giant tropical greenhouse project Tropicalia on the Opal Coast demonstrated Saturday in Montreuil-sur-Mer (Pas-de-Calais), in the presence of the candidate of the union of the left and environmentalists for the regional , Karima Delli, denouncing an "unnatural" project.
Selection of products
To read also
- The "March after" brought together 115.000 people for the climate on Sunday
- 300 demonstrators in Saint-Brieuc against a wind farm at sea
- Paris Olympics-2024: mobilization to save plots of Aubervilliers allotment gardens
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"