New materials of the millennium, composites have managed to gain a legitimate place alongside classic wood species. With the multiplication of their ranges and the improvement of formulas, they are currently offering a very interesting material, which does not replace wood, but which makes it possible to meet certain consumer expectations.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ehret launches the Voletronic io motorization and brings the swing shutters into the connected home
- Cheminées Poujoulat unveils new chimney caps
- Somfy Connected Thermostat, eligible for the State's “Helping Hand”, receives new features
- Bosch opens its 18V battery system to other brands
- Sto enriches its PSE panels with new possibilities for faster and cleaner worksites
- New palette of shades adapted to the ITE: 80 shades for a creative architecture
- Rockwool perfects its Rockmur® product and improves its thermal performance
- Technal presents Climal with Netatmo, the connected climate window
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"