The diversity of construction materials requires specific and adapted fixing solutions. The choice of fixing depends on the material on which you want to fix, but also on the load. For security reasons it is important to take into account the different parameters.
Selection of products
To read also
- CSTB Editions announces the release of the Individual Solar Water Heater guide 2nd edition
- Edilteco® France publishes a charter for the proper use of flooring and facade insulation ranges
- Publication of the 2nd edition of the Guide Photovoltaic installations on the roof and facade of CSTB Editions
- Silverwood publishes a guide to its solutions that meet fire regulations
- Publication of the CSTB Guide "Integrating renewable energies - 3rd edition"
- A comprehensive and highly illustrated guide to wood, metal, glass, masonry and natural stone stairs
- Publication of the CSTB practical guide "Works in plasterboard"
- Rejuvenate, magnify, give a second life to dull and mealy porous materials with Polytrol
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022