First industrial sector in France, weighing 10,8% of GDP in 2022 and employing more than 2,3 million French people in 8 major sectors of activity*, real estate and the city is one of the major challenges of general interest of the 21st century. By implementing the "fabrication of cities, territories and places to live", it deserves our attention.
Selection of products
To read also
- Sustainable Construction Conference in Overseas Territories: Summary of the results of the concluding workshops
- The number of building permits continues to fall over 12 months confirming the deep construction crisis
- Real estate agent morale barometer: towards the end of the tunnel?
- Builders and real estate companies under high tension
- Recruitment and compensation trends in the construction industry
- New housing: issuance of building permits falls sharply in 2023, reflecting the real estate crisis
- Impulse Partners, CCCA-BTP and OPPBTP unveil the results of the 2023 Construction Innovation Trends Observatory
- Real estate trends: transforming your second home into a main home through expansion
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal