While on June 11, the majority group of deputies questioned the postponement of the abolition of the GNR for 6 months, obtained and announced by the Minister of the Economy, Finance and Recovery, the government surreptitiously returns , at the very least very discreetly, on the three fundamental commitments of Bruno Le Maire.
Selection of products
To read also
- Creation of an electric retrofit premium for heavy vehicles
- Received by the Minister of Budget, the FFB requests an exceptional tax measure
- The development tax for garden greenhouses made optional by the deputies
- Property tax has increased by 28% on average in 10 years, according to UNPI
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Heat wave: how to have cooler buildings?
- Energy and digital efficiency: the revolution is near
- Appointment of Elisabeth Borne: The priority files to reduce energy consumption on the table of the Prime Minister