Mr. Djebbari said he disagreed with the analysis of a recent Senate report, according to which Vinci Autoroutes and Eiffage should reach profitability by 2022, plus ten years before the end of their concessions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Jean Castex announces an additional 100 million euros to support the timber industry
- The government announces aid of 15 million euros to support the ecological transition of SMEs, craftsmen and self-employed
- Anah's budget increased to cope with the success of MaPrimeRénov 'and the needs of the territories
- Energy renovation: up to 800.000 aid applications expected in 2021
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- How to create a business in the building industry?