To support the resumption of activity in the construction industry in France, the start-up Wizzcad has launched “Wizzcad-Reprise Chantier”, a free application made available to all players in the construction industry.
Selection of products
To read also
- Géoamiante, a free application that geolocates the asbestos risk
- How does the Lifeline Alarm secure Lone Workers?
- Launch of Artizen, an extremely simple administrative management tool at the service of building craftsmen
- Warmango.fr presents its new mobile application and a podcast for building craftsmen
- Novadys tackles the public works market with its novaRéseaux mobile application
- The ProDevis START mobile application simplifies prospecting for Carpentry, Store and Closure Craftsmen
- Beepiz, the alarm device for lone workers (DATI) exceeds 15.000 downloads
- Covid-19: an app controls the wearing of protective equipment
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%