President Emmanuel Macron announced Thursday, September 8 the launch "from next week" of a "very broad national consultation" online and on the ground to put the French "within the great choices of the nation".
Selection of products
To read also
- Terminal under pressure on pensions and the taxation of profits
- Reform of unemployment insurance: "I will not fall into this trap", says Berger (CFDT)
- Divisive topics and hot issues in sight for the start of the parliamentary term
- JO-2024: not invited to a "site meeting", Pécresse and Hidalgo tackle Macron
- Bruno Retailleau lays down his conditions for voting on the texts on purchasing power
- City policy: Borne wants to "act on everything" and "get everyone on board"
- Unions to present joint demands for purchasing power ahead of parliamentary debate
- London announces support measures for the reconstruction of Ukraine
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Property owners are looking for buyers... almost desperately