The development of solar self-consumption is done with and thanks to digital technology. Also, in 2019, MyLight Systems has developed for its professional customers MyProSizer, an energy simulation software for solar self-consumption.
Selection of products
To read also
- Update on what's new in ZWCAD 2022, the best alternative to AutoCAD
- New ProDevis, 3D, Diapason and Ramasoft module
- ZWCAD 2022 releases Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Trace Software pushes photovoltaic design even further with the archelios PRO PV application
- Enscape 3.0, the real-time rendering solution for architects, more intuitive and realistic
- ZW France announces the release of ARCHLine 2021
- The new version of Diapason, the ERP specialized in Carpentry, is available for manufacturers
- Safety of Photovoltaic installations: the archelios ™ CALC software integrates CITEL surge arresters
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty