Heat waves and floods: not only have the French understood that the fight against these two phenomena requires the greening of their city, but in addition, now, they are demanding concrete projects from candidates. They will take it into account at 69% in their vote!
Selection of products
To read also
- After COP26, the hope of respecting the limit on global warming to 1,5 ° C is fading
- The impact of drought on buildings sharply increasing with a cost of 14 billion euros in 30 years
- Nearly 2 in 3 French people turn down the heating to reduce their bill
- Hydrogen, a miracle solution for a carbon-free ecological transition?
- Climate finance has withstood the crisis, but remains uncertain for the future
- Record for renewable energies in 2021, but still insufficient pace to achieve carbon neutrality
- Does the Climate Law pose a risk to the rental stock?
- Faced with the climate emergency, 73% of French people ready to support mandatory energy efficiency measures
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers