As part of the Climate and Resilience Law and since January 1, 2023, condominiums over 15 years old must comply with the multi-year work plan (PPT) regime. How to define this PPT? What are the conditions? How to know if his co-ownership is concerned? Who does it and what help is there? Many questions arise on this document.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation: Service-public.fr centralizes and informs about aid
- RE2020: Buildrz gives the keys to promoters
- Checklist for signing a construction contract for your house
- Energy: from very small businesses to large groups, how to use business aid
- Entry into force of the Housing Information Booklet: Issues, tools and implementation
- The OPPBTP publishes a guide on external thermal insulation with rigid insulation
- Publication of the RE2020 Smart Guide: Building housing with Smart Concrete Systems
- Publication of a guide for the management of condominiums
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset