MOZINOR, the emblematic vertical industrial city of Montreuil has just been awarded by the Île-de-France Regional Directorate of Cultural Affairs of the Ministry of Culture, the Remarkable Contemporary Architecture label which highlights and distinguishes the most significant achievements of the architectural production of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Transport Innovation Agency launches the "Propulse" program with 4 calls for projects
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- The conversion of offices into housing at the heart of the urban planning competition of the Greater Paris metropolitan area
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province