The prices of the main motorway networks are expected to increase by 2% on average on February 1, 2022, after an increase of 0,44% in early 2021, according to figures from the Ministry of Transport consulted by AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- Livret A remained popular in the first half of the year
- The rise in the Livret A rate could put HLMs in difficulty
- Labor shortage, second priority after purchasing power
- Growth, inflation, deficit: the High Council of Public Finances (HCFP) skeptical of the government's forecasts
- The Banque de France defends the usury rate in the face of criticism
- Inflation will accelerate further in France, weighing on growth this year
- Livret A: After an increase of 1,37 billion euros in May, the rate will increase in August, indicates the governor of the Banque de France
- Purchasing power could fall by 0,8% this year, according to the OFCE
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?