The average interest rate on mortgage loans in France stood at 1,06% in the second quarter of 2021, a level that has never been so low, according to the benchmark quarterly study published on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Housing in Europe is more expensive with the health crisis
- The building materials business begins to slow
- The building struggles to return to pre-crisis levels
- French industrial production rose 0,3% in July
- The lack of supply still weighs on the prices of new real estate
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria