The French authorities announced on Tuesday the publication "during the summer" of new binding standards for banks concerning the conditions for granting real estate loans, for which in particular the debt ratio will no longer have to exceed 35% of income. .
Selection of products
To read also
- The method of calculating the new DPE will modify the results of approximately 75% of the diagnoses
- The new energy performance diagnostic comes into force on July 1
- RE2020: towards an inapplicable Title V systems procedure?
- Air quality, an important issue for RE2020
- Covid-19: Scientists call for a "paradigm shift" concerning the ventilation of buildings
- Gas, tires, vocational training: what changes on May 1
- The government increases the obligations of energy saving certificates
- Elisabeth Borne will consult unions and employers on Monday to "change the rules" on teleworking
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company