According to the Ministry of Ecological Transition, the building sector represents 44% of the energy consumed in France, with an annual emission of over 123 million tonnes of CO2. In fact, this is one of the key areas in the fight against global warming and for the energy transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Construction Quality Observatory presents its annual Flop 10
- Local businesses have found their way back to growth and hiring
- Welders or engineers, the industry is still struggling to feminize
- Absenteeism of Energy and Environment employees on the rise
- The construction and construction trades are the most sought after in temporary work in the second quarter of 2021
- The SEREINE project is recruiting renovated houses for in situ energy performance measurements
- Social cost of noise: The acoustic quality of the housing in question
- Exclusive survey Alila and Elabe "Elected officials and housing construction in France"
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- VSE managers made aware of the prospects for enlightened management to face the scarcity of raw materials
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge