Employees in the private sector only have two weeks to transfer the rights they acquired from 2008 to 2014 under the individual right to training (DIF) to their personal training account (CPF), and millions of between them are preparing to lose them for lack of having done so.
Selection of products
To read also
- The FFB for a construction OPCO
- Sharp reduction in prevention training in artisanal construction companies
- Following the influx of transfers from the DIF to the CPF, the government promises "flexibility"
- Parliament adopts a reform of the training of local elected representatives
- Executive and social partners decided to clean up the training systems
- The FEEBAT energy saving training program publishes its 2020 activity report
- The professional integration of young people has progressed less quickly with the crisis
- More than one million training courses funded since 2018 thanks to the skills investment plan
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne