More than 7 in 10 French people oppose an increase in the legal retirement age, and more than 6 in 10 French people plead for "a tax hike" on the richest to ensure funding, according to a survey Elabe released Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- UN experts call on France to improve its copy on Disability
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province
- Smart Buildings: added value for public services and education in the face of the new standard